The Carsey School of Public Policy offers Accelerated Master’s programs to eligible UNH undergraduates in Public Administration, Public Policy, and Global Conflict and Human Security Students can apply in either their junior or senior years and can begin taking 700-level undergraduate courses (which have 800-level graduate equivalents) as a senior and earn up to 12 graduate credits. This enables students to graduate from UNH in just 5 years with a preferred master’s degree, ready to take on leadership roles in public, private, nonprofit, and for-profit organizations. The Carsey School offers accelerated tracks for our Global Conflict & Human Security (GCHS), Public Administration (MPA), and Public Policy (MPP) programs.
Why should you earn an Accelerated Master's Degree from the Carsey School?
- Complete your master's degree in just 12 months
- Receive up to $10,380 in cost savings
- Take up to 4 undergraduate courses and earn equivalent graduate credits
- Pay only for your undergraduate courses – graduate course equivalents are free!
- Application fee to the UNH Graduate School is waived
- For MPP applicants: the GRE requirement is waived
- Become eligible for Carsey School Scholarships and Fellowships as a graduate student
- Apply as a Junior or a Senior
- Available to students who participate in the Semester in the City program
- Start taking courses once you've reached Senior status (90+ credits)