Accelerated Master's Programs
Begin Your Master's Degree Now!
The Carsey School of Public Policy offers Accelerated Master’s programs to eligible UNH undergraduates in Public Administration and Public Policy. Students can apply in either their junior or senior years and can begin taking 700-level undergraduate courses (which have 800-level graduate equivalents) as a senior and earn up to 12 graduate credits. This enables students to graduate from UNH in just 5 years with a preferred master’s degree, ready to take on leadership roles in public, private, nonprofit, and for-profit organizations.
Why should you earn an Accelerated Master's Degree from the Carsey School?
- Complete your master's degree in just 12 months
- Receive up to $10,380 in cost savings
- Take up to 4 undergraduate courses and earn equivalent graduate credits
- Pay only for your undergraduate courses – graduate course equivalents are free!
- Application fee to the UNH Graduate School is waived
- For MPP applicants: the GRE requirement is waived
- Become eligible for Carsey School Scholarships and Fellowships as a graduate student
- Apply as a Junior or a Senior
- Available to students who participate in the Semester in the City program
- Start taking courses once you've reached Senior status (90+ credits)
Carsey School Director of Academic Programs Dan Bromberg is joined by Candice Morey of the UNH Graduate School to discuss the Carsey School of Public Policy’s Accelerated Master’s degrees in Public Policy and Public Administration.
Discover what makes these Accelerated programs truly unique and learn the many advantages of pursuing a master’s degree while a junior or senior at the University of New Hampshire.