Calling All SITC Grads!
About the Carsey School-SITC Alumni Education Award
Students who have successfully completed the Semester in the City program through the College For Social Innovation (CFSI) are eligible to receive a $5,000 Education Award to pursue a master’s degree at the Carsey School of Public Policy in: Community Development (MCD), Public Administration (MPA), or Public Policy (MPP). Additionally, any student who has completed the Semester in the City program and is pursuing the MPP program is eligible to have their internship requirement waived.
UNH undergraduates enrolled in the MPA or MPP Accelerated Master’s program who have completed their CFSI Semester in the City program are also eligible for this Education Award.
In education funding from the Carsey School
up to 6
Graduate credits financed
Excellent master’s programs to choose from!
The Carsey School Advantage
Start with Semester in the City and graduate from the Carsey School prepared for a career with impact and the knowledge required for interdisciplinary problem-solving, insightful analysis, effective advocacy, compelling communications, and winning strategies that lead to impactful change and stronger communities.
- Students who have successfully completed their CFSI Semester in the City program and enroll in Carsey’s MPP program can have their internship requirement waived.
- UNH undergraduates enrolled in the MPA or MPP Accelerated Master’s program who have completed their CFSI Semester in the City program are also eligible for this Education Award.
- Our flexible programs fit into your life, offering Online, Hybrid, and Part-time learning options.
- Start your Carsey master’s degree in the Fall, Spring, or Summer term.
- Carsey’s master’s degree programs engage students in hands-on learning while providing opportunities for growing professional networks and advancing careers.
“Semester in the City lights a fire for many undergraduates around careers in social change and social innovation. For many of these students, in addition to doing the work, there is a hunger to better understand systemic change. Carsey’s education award program is a great opportunity for any aspiring changemaker, and I am excited that the scholarship now opens the doors of opportunity wider!”
Ready to Learn More?
Submit an Inquiry Form
or, Contact the Academic Team
Have questions or want to discuss which one of the Carsey School's programs is right for you? Schedule a time for us to talk:
Have questions about admissions, tuition costs, or financial aid?
Contact Sanjeev Sharma, Program Manager