SAVIX Savings Group Management Information Systems (MIS Design, operation and application)
August 20 to October 12, 2018
Facilitator Hugh Allen
This new fully online course which will be facilitated by the creator of the SAVIX Hugh Allen and will include the same skills and processes covered in the popular Savings Groups face-to-face course offered in Africa by the SMDP and Hugh Allen over the past several years.
Topics covered in the course will include:
- Architecture of the MIS
- MIS setup and the creation of multiple projects in a single MIS
- Creation of MIS user-defined fields
- Data entry (including on Android and iOS)
- Report preparation and printing
- Report analysis and application to management
- Creation of national and international networks of projects, across different MIS instances
Course Fee: $1,700.00
MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholarships will be available.