SAVIX Savings Group Management Information Systems
(MIS Design, operation and application)
Online Monday, April 22 to Friday, July 5, 2019
Regular and Mastercard Scholarship Application Deadline: April 12, 2019
Tuition fee: $1,800
You may pay for SMDP Online tuition though one of these three methods:
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
- Check from U.S. Bank
Students will make payments directly to the Carsey School of Public Policy/University of New Hampshire in U.S. dollars and can pay by check from a U.S. bank, credit card, or wire transfer. Credit card payments are subject to a 2 percent processing fee on the total transaction amount. Please note that if payment is made by wire transfer, you must add $35 for the wire transfer fee.
A deposit of $500.00 is due within 5 days of registration. The balance of tuition must be paid by the payment deadline listed above.Once your deposit or full payment has been received, we will send you an email confirmation.
For payment questions, contact William Maddocks email@example.com or call +1-508-574-3285.
The MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program Scholarships
Application Deadline: April 12, 2019
The Mastercard Microfinance Scholars Program Selection Process
We will award several MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program scholarships through a competitive application process. Please read the eligibility criteria below and complete the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship, (above). We require at least a 10% contribution from scholarship applicants to attend the course. Higher levels of contributions improve your chances of acceptance.
If you commit to paying a contribution for your participation in the course, you will be required to make this payment as soon as you have been accepted to the program. If you do not make the payment within two weeks of notification of your award, you may forfeit your scholarship opportunity.
- Practitioners who have at least two years of experience in the microenterprise development field
- Practitioners who work in Africa
- Women practitioners
- Practitioners who work for NGO or Development Finance Institutions and policy development organizations
- Candidates coming from disadvantaged backgrounds, preferably from rural and resource-poor areas
- Candidates who can contribute at least 10% of the tuition fee
Scholarship recommendations will be determined by the following criteria:
- How well does the applicant meet the selection preferences listed above?
- What is the stated financial need of, and actual support committed from each candidate?
- Can the candidates make a contribution of at least 10% of the tuition?
- Based on the candidate’s stated background profile, how will the scholarship make an impact on their professional development and to the organization?
If you cannot attend the SMDP Online course, you may request a refund in writing or via email. Requests received before April 22, will be refunded in full, less a $25 processing fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after that date. It can take up to 4 weeks once you request a refund for payment to be processed. The refund will be remitted in the form it was received. For example, credit card payments will be issued a credit back to the original card the charge was made on (due to credit card regulations we are unable to make exceptions to this policy), and wire transfers will be refunded via wire.
Questions? Please contact William Maddocks.