Public Health Graduate Certificate
When combined with a Carsey School master's degree program, the Public Health Graduate Certificate program expands student career pathways in the public health or community health fields.
Schedule an Admissions
Meeting or Phone Call
Have questions or want to discuss which Carsey School Master's degree program or UNH Graduate Certificate is right for you? Schedule a time for us to talk:
Have questions about admissions, tuition costs, or financial aid?
Curriculum & Requirements
- PHP 900 ~ Public Health Care Systems
- PHP 901 ~ Epidemiology
- PHP 996 ~ Applied Topics in the Essentials of Public Health
- Students can take any M.P.H. course as long as any prerequisites have been met (note: if pursuing the MPP program, the PHP 907 Public Health Policy is required as the Elective course)
- The four Public Health Graduate Certificate courses will be substituted for 4 of the 5 required Elective MPA courses.
- PHP 907 Public Health Policy should be chosen as the Elective for the Graduate Certificate and fulfills 1 of the 4 Elective courses required in the MPP program.
- PHP 900, PHP 901, and PHP 996 Certificate courses will be substituted for the additional 3 of the 4 Elective courses required in the MPP program.