Health Data Science Graduate Certificate
When combined with a Carsey School master's degree program, the Health Data Science Graduate Certificate program expands student career pathways in the field of public healthcare by improving their healthcare analytic skills, statistical and programming foundations, and the visualization and translation of healthcare data.
Schedule an Admissions
Meeting or Phone Call
Have questions or want to discuss which Carsey School Master's degree program or UNH Graduate Certificate is right for you? Schedule a time for us to talk:
Have questions about admissions, tuition costs, or financial aid?
Curriculum & Requirements
- HDS 800 ~ Mathematics and Statistics for Health Data Science
- HDS 801 ~ Foundations of US Health Systems
- HDS 802 ~ Programming in Health Care Environments
- HDS 803 ~ Translation of Health Data
- HDS 800 will will be substituted for the MPA's PA 805-Intro to Statistical Analysis course, fulfilling 1 of 4 Basic Core Courses required in the MPA program
- HDS 801, HDS 802, and HDS 803 courses will be substituted for 3 of the 5 required Elective MPA courses.
- HDS 800 will be substituted for the MPP's PPOL 908-Quantitative Methods for Policy Research course, fulfilling 1 of 5 Core Curriculum Courses required in the MPP program
- HDS 801 and HDS 802 will be substituted for the 2 MPP courses required for the MPP's Policy Analysis Track
- HDS 803 will be substituted for 1 of the 4 Elective courses required in the MPP program