Data Science Graduate Certificate
When combined with a Carsey School master's degree program, the Data Science Graduate Certificate program expands student career pathways to make a greater impact within their organization and community with these advanced data analysis tools.
This certificate is beneficial to those pursuing careers as a business analyst, data analyst, financial analyst, computer scientist, programmers, database administrators, researchers, statisticians, and marketing.
Schedule an Admissions
Meeting or Phone Call
Have questions or want to discuss which Carsey School Master's degree program or UNH Graduate Certificate is right for you? Schedule a time for us to talk:
Have questions about admissions, tuition costs, or financial aid?
Curriculum & Requirements
- DATA 800 ~ Introduction to Applied Analytic Statistics
- DATA 820 ~ Programming for Data Science
- DATA 821 ~ Data Architecture
- DATA 822 ~ Data Mining and Predictive Modeling
- DATA 800 will be substituted for the MPA's PA 805-Intro to Statistical Analysis course, fulfilling 1 of 4 Basic Core Courses required in the MPA program.
- DATA 820, DATA 821, and DATA 822 courses will be substituted for 3 of the 5 required Elective MPA courses.
- DATA 800 will be substituted for the MPP's PPOL 908-Quantitative Methods for Policy Research course, fulfilling 1 of 5 Core Curriculum Courses required in the MPP program
- DATA 820 and DATA 821 will be substituted for 2 MPP courses required for the MPP's Policy Analysis Track
- DATA 822 will be substituted for 1 of the 4 Elective courses required in the MPP program